Saturday, July 31, 2010

Reporting for duty....

Sometimes... i wish i don't get overly attached to the things in life.. making it all difficult to part and stuff... Tmr is my 1st day at my "new job" and i'm very sure i won't like or enjoy it but anyway... what the heck... lets get it done and over with.

Here are somethings i'm gonna miss in Lhub. (The standing are all random)

1. Standing up from my seat and disturbing PG saying... "omg, those are not eczema patches, that's aids, OH NO!"
2. laughing the way the faith walks, cup a fart... wtf..XD. Finally after some many freaking years, i found someone who i can talk to open heartedly. This time i must cherish!
3. seeing how jaslyn laughs at certain things. DAMN CUTE. Hopefuly no one bullys her~~ coz she probably won't always retaliate and no one can share her burdens~~
4. taking a ruler and 'fighting' with lauren, singing in the toilet... making everyone sians~~~
5. Coffee and bj talk with mark over beer. Hey, bro we need to go to vietnam for a holiday very soon~~
6. Summer cannot entertain me with the weird stuff she says, FYI she;s highly entertaining
7. Going over for free ass touching session and free tea session with Jo. ( come come... letting u touch my ass for free ice-cream is totally worth it. *WINK*)
8. Having fishhead steamboat with selected few. ( Mr Koh, Pls stop taking the last piece of vegetable. Can't u just have the fish??)

I conclude the work at Lhub to be full of SHIT and the ppl there taking the lot of shit to be very shitty. However, i still love them so i suppose my new fetish is SCAT.

"Hold on ok??? i know u cannot handle it and time to time u crumble, but it aches me to seeing u cry so don't cry again ok... even if i can't be there.. i can still sense it ( i'm some kind of guru) ... i'll be missing u the most~~~~~ this time.. dun say its someone else that i miss the most coz my stupid brain and heart tells me it you... =P

No comments: